The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) examination will begin from December 18, National Testing Agency (NTA). The admit cards for the exam will soon be available on the NTA website, ntanet.nic.in.
The UGC NET 2018 exam will be held in two shifts: 9.30 am to 1 pm and 2.30 pm to 6 pm.
UGC NET 2018 admit card:
Steps to download UGC NET admit card 2018:
Step 1: Visit the official website, ugcnetonline.in
Step 2: Click on the ‘download admit card’ link
Step 3: In the new window, log in with your application number and password
Step 4: Admit card will appear on the screen
Step 5: Download it, and take a print out for further reference
UGC NET 2018 Exam pattern:
- The UGC NET 2018 examination will be held in form of two papers
- While Paper 1 will be of 100 marks and will contain 50 objective type compulsory questions
- Paper 2 will be of 100 marks and will contain 100 objective type compulsory questions
- In paper 1, each question will carry 2 marks and will be of general nature and will test the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate
- In paper 2, each question will carry 2 marks and will be based on the subject opted by the candidate
- The duration of Paper 1 will be one hour while that of Paper 2 will be two hours
UGC NET 2018 July exam:
In the July NET, conducted by CBSE, 55872 candidates qualified for eligibility for assistant professor and 3929 candidates qualified for both.
A total of 11,48,235 candidates had registered for the exam, out of which 8,59,498 appeared in both the papers of the exam.
News credit : Indiatoday