Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s daughter Isha is tying the knot with Ajay and Swati Piramal’s son Anand on December 12 this year. The couple will get married in Mumbai after a weekend of pre-wedding festivities in Udaipur.
The Ambani and Piramal families hosted a three-day bash in September 2018 at Lake Como in Italy to celebrate Isha and Anand’s engagement.
After their wedding, Isha and Anand will move into a plush sea-facing apartment in Worli, Mumbai. The newlyweds will live in the iconic Gulita building in Mumbai.
The Piramals won the bid for the Gulita building in 2012 and bought the property for a whopping Rs 450 crore. Hindustan Unilever, which had a training centre at Gulita, sold the property to the Piramals six years ago.
Gulita is Swati and Ajay Piramal’s wedding gift to Anand and Isha.
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation cleared the property on September 19 this year and permitted the Piramals to occupy it.
While the Ambani residence, Antilia, is the most talked-about property in the country, Isha’s post-wedding home too is in a similar league.
Here’s all you need to know about Isha and Anand’s new home:
– Gulita is spread over 50,000 square feet. The sprawling mansion has five floors and faces the Arabian Sea.
– The basement of the building has a lawn and a multi-purpose room.
– There is an open-air water body too in the basement.
– Other floors house living and dining halls, bedrooms, circular studies and triple-height multi-purpose rooms.
– The bungalow has lounge areas and dressing rooms on different floors. There are servants’ quarters too.
In 2015, the Piramals began refurbishing the old Gulita building and the plush bungalow was constructed where Hindustan Unilever earlier had its training centres.
– On December 1, a puja is to take place at the bungalow and after December 12, Isha and Anand will move in.
– The interiors are currently being worked upon.
– The bungalow offers some stunning views of the Arabian Sea.
The Ambani residence, Antilia, is the world’s second most expensive residential property and ranks after the Buckingham Palace, the home of the British Royal family.
The Ambanis’ Altamount Road home is spread over 27 storeys that has a 600-member strong staff to take care of it. Mukesh and Nita Ambani, along with Ambani matriarch Kokilaben, sons Akash and Anant and daughter Isha stay at Antilia. The Ambani residence is apparently worth Rs 14,000 crore… that’s Rs 1,40,000,000,000!
Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal got engaged in a fairytale ceremony at Lake Como in Italy this September.
The Ambanis hosted 600 guests from all over the world at the laketown over three days in September and gave Italy a taste of Indian weddings (that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are now helping Italy see all over again!).
Isha and Anand are tying the knot on December 12 after a lavish two-day pre-wedding ceremonies in Udaipur.
News credit : Msn.com