The Intelligence Bureau Recruitment for the posts of Security Assistant/Executive is coming to an end tomorrow. The candidates who are eligible for the 1,054 posts must note that if they are selected, they will be recruited in Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
The last date to apply for the same is November 10, 2018. The recruitment process for IB to fill 1054 posts started on October 20, 2018.
The candidates who wish to apply for the same must visit the official websites www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in.
- Log on to the official websites, mha.gov.in or ncs.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Online applications for the post of Security Assistant(Exe) in IB’
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and provide during the registration process
- Complete Part 1 (personal, academic and other particulars of the candidate) and Part 2 (payment of exam fee, if applicable) registration process
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application
- Before submitting the online application, the candidates MUST preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information
- Click to submit and download the form
Eligibility criteria for IB Recruitment 2018
All the candidates who are interested to apply need to be matriculate or class 10 pass from a recognized board/university.
Also, the applicant should also have knowledge of any of the local languages as mentioned in the official advertisement for the recruitment.
The application fee for IB Recruitment is Rs 50. Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee.
SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and female candidates are exempted.
News credit : Indiatoday