- 1 cup – kulad dal, soaked in plenty of water (lentils)
- 1 tsp – Ginger paste
- 1 tsp – Garlic paste
- 1 tsp – Red Chilli paste
- 2 tbsp – oil
- 1 cup – water
- 1/2 tsp – salt
- To garnish:
- 3 tbsp – fresh Coriander leaves
How to Make Garhwal ka Fannah
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the prepared pastes and stir-fry until the raw smell is gone.
- Drain and add the lentils.
- Cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add water and salt. Mix well.
- Cook, covered for 10-15 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with black and white roti for a complete meal.