Shastri Bhavan Complex set on fire
India

Fire Broke Out In Shastri Bhawan Complex: Delhi

The fire, which broke out on the seventh floor of Shastri Bhavan complex, was doused within a few minutes and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot.


A fire today broke out in Shastri Bhawan in central Delhi after a short circuit in an air conditioner, police said.

The fire, which broke out on the seventh floor, was doused within a few minutes and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

In 2014, a fire broke out on the same floor.

Shastri Bhawan accommodates ministries of Law, Information and Broadcasting, Human Resources Development, Corporate Affairs, Chemicals and Petrochemicals.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *