The RIE CEE Results 2018 for Mysore has declared today, July 5, 2018. The results have been announced on the official website- ncert-cee.kar.nic.in and candidates can check results for the same on this official website.
The Regional Institutes will publish the counselling and admission schedule on their respective official websites later today.
Earlier the RIE CEE Result 2018 was scheduled to be declared on July 4 but was not released.
RIE CEE RESULTS 2018: STEPS TO CHECK AT NCERT-CEE.KAR.NIC.IN:
- Visit the NCERT’s official website – ncert-cee.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page, on the click on link – ‘CEE- 2018 B Sc. B Ed, BA B Ed. and M Sc. M Ed, results will be announced shortly’
- Login using user Id, password and security code
- Download your result and take a copy for future purposes
- The results for other courses like B Ed, B Ed-M Ed (Integrated), M Ed programmes will be declared on July 24.
ABOUT RIE CEE 2018
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) CEE or the Regional Institutes of Education (RIE) CEE 2018 was held in at least 35 cities June 10.
The RIE CEE gives admissions in various courses like B Sc-B Ed, BA B Ed, M Sc Ed, M Ed and B Ed-M Ed (Integrated) courses offered in the RIEs across the country.
News credit : Indiatoday