Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) is soon going to be released the notification for 69,000 assistant teacher posts.
This year, the basic education council has made some changes in the conduct of examination. Last time, the exam was based on written test, this year the exam will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions based on OMR Sheet.
- Date of issuance of advertisement: December 5, 2018
- Last date of online application: December 20, 2018
- Date of written exam: January 6, 2019
- Date of publication of exam results: January 22, 2018
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018: Vacancy details
- Assistant Teacher: 69000 posts
Candidates holding B Ed degree are eligible to apply, only those candidates will be able to appear in the exam who have qualified the Primary TET (1 to 5).
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018: Selection process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam. The exam will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions based on OMR Sheet.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018: How to apply
- Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before December 20, 2018
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the online application for future use
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018: Application process
- General/OBC- Rs 600/-
- SC/ST – Rs 400/-
News credit : Indiatoday