Pharmacist Recruitment in UKMSSB
Total No. of Posts: 21
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for the post of Pharmacist is as follows:
Essential: Candidates having a diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered in the Uttarakhand Pharmacy Council/Uttarakhand Pharmacist Registration Tribunal.
Preferential Qualification: In case of recruitment to the service, such candidates will be given preference:
- Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 02 years.
- Having NCC “B” Certificate
- Order passed in the RIT petition number 2129 (SS)/2016 Ranjan Kumar Pal vs. State and other order dated 09-12-2016 “In view thereof, it is directed that the counseling the respondent authority shall take an undertaking from all the candidates that they are not appointed as pharmacist in Uttarakhand Government Department either in the Allopathy or in the Veterinary Department” Must have attached the Notarised Affidavit.
- Age Limit: Between 18 to 42 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.35400-112400 Level-06
- Candidate name must be registered in any Employment Office of Uttarakhand.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online from the official website of UKMSSB i.e. www.ukmssb.org from 20 Oct to 20 Nov 2018 11:59:59 pm. No other means/modes of application form will be accepted.
- Rs.300 for Uttarakhand OBC Candidates.
- Rs.150 for Uttarakhand SC/ST Candidates.
- Nil for Uttarakhand Physical Handicaps.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the list prepared by Board as per Candidates diploma examination passing year and marks obtained by them in the diploma exam.
Starting Date of Online Application Form: 20 Oct 2018
Last Date of Online Application Form: 20 Nov 2018
Download Original Advertisements: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
News credit : euttaranchal.com